How To - Configure Coordinated Control
How it works:
An admin user selects one or more Trigger Nodes (occupancy-sensing) and a threshold for those nodes to control one or more Coordination Nodes (occupancy-sensing or not).
For an in-depth overview of Coordinated Control, please visit this article.
To create a new Coordinated Control:
- Open the Administration Console, and click on Coordinated Control
- Click New to create a new Coordinated Control
- Enter a descriptive Name for the new Coordinated Control
- Select the desired Trigger Nodes (occupancy-sensing) on the map preview
- Define the Trigger Criteria
The Timeout parameter is the amount of time for which the Coordination Nodes remain active after the Trigger Nodes do not detect occupancy.
- Choose a Timeout and Trigger Node threshold
The Coordinated Control timeout overrides the Task Tune timeout when nodes enter the active state due to Coordinated Control.
- Select the desired Coordination Nodes Coordination Nodes may contain occupancy-sensing and non-occupancy-sensing nodes
- Click Save